Now Single-Level Living is Even More Convenient
With its open layout and clever split-bedroom design, the single-level Sutton was an instant hit when it joined our Woodland Collection – but here at Coleman Homes, we know there’s always room to make a good thing better! Thanks to valuable input from homeowner families just like yours, we’ve adapted the design to make it even more comfortable and convenient. Take a look!
• Now starting at 2,173 square feet, the updated Sutton feels even more livable and spacious, with its wide, welcoming entry flowing effortlessly into an expanded great room.
• We’ve reconfigured the kitchen to make it even more functional. Now the broad, freestanding island faces the great room, so it’s easy to watch TV or chat with friends and family while preparing a meal. And if you love to entertain, the island is perfectly positioned for serving guests buffet-style. We think you’ll also appreciate practical updates like additional counter space and a larger pantry for storage.
• By adjusting the location of the spacious walk-in closet in the master suite, we’ve created a bedroom retreat that feels even larger and more luxurious.
The Sutton has Something for Everyone
• Generations Living – This terrific option lets you accommodate long-term guests while providing plenty of privacy for everyone in the household.
• Garage – Tailor The Sutton’s garage with a spacious 4-car layout or grand RV bay (pictured above).
• Bonus Room – Add a flexible family gathering space above the garage (pictured above).
Explore The Sutton for Yourself
Want to experiment with options yourself? We invite you to visit The Sutton on our Woodland Collection Floorplans page, where you’ll find a handy Interactive Floorplan Tool that lets you personalize features, play with options, and explore exterior elevations. And if you’d love to experience the updated Sutton firsthand, come see us at Fairhaven in Nampa! The beautiful Sutton model home is overflowing with inspiration to guide you in creating a Sutton of your own.