Introducing the Updated Garden Collection
Juggling packed schedules and changing demands, today’s families are busier than ever — that’s why they need floorplan choices that are just as flexible as they are! Here at Coleman Homes, A Toll Brothers Company, we’re thrilled to announce that our Garden Collection floorplans have been reimagined for today’s modern homebuyers. Offering a selection of brand-new layouts along with fresh revisions to four classic designs, we think this updated collection is one you and your family are going to love. Take a look!
Versatile Spaces Encourage Easy Living
Our design team went back to the drawing board to analyze every square inch, optimizing space to give you convenience where you need it most. Here are some of the structural updates:
• Newly-expanded central living areas let you make the most of the time you spend at home. With more square footage and improved layouts, these open kitchens, dining areas, and great rooms turn everyday tasks into time shared with the ones you love.
• We’ve updated our kitchens to make them even more practical and appealing. Flowing configurations offer abundant counter space, improved freestanding islands, and lots of natural light — and with the new option to select a wall oven with any Garden Collection floorplan, it’s a snap to create the gourmet kitchen you’ve been dreaming of.
• An improved traffic flow makes these updated floorplans even more accommodating. Now when you step into a Garden Collection home from its garage, you’ll enter a convenient mudroom or pass-though instead of a laundry room. Laundry rooms stay secluded, and transporting groceries or packages from car to kitchen is a breeze!
On-Trend Features and Finishes Add Style
We wanted our new Garden Collection floorplans to function better – but we also wanted them to look and feel better, too. That’s why we refreshed them with contemporary details that complement today’s modern trends. Here are some of the highlights:
• We’ve replaced archways and curved kitchen islands with the streamlined choices that today’s homebuyers prefer.
• Taller doors (8’ high at front entry and garage) help updated Garden Collection homes feel spacious and grand, while larger windows (5’ high) welcome more natural light.
• We’ve traded vaulted ceilings for a generous 9’ height that feels roomy and comfortable, while improving energy efficiency and reducing unusable space.
• New lighting choices lend warmth and style to updated Garden Collection homes. Homebuyers can choose from a broad selection of interior and exterior fixtures by Progress, and sleek can lights come builder-included for all bathroom vanities.
New Exterior Options Elevate Curb Appeal
Distinctive accents and fresh architectural details add character and timeless appeal to new Garden Collection exterior choices! With two updated favorites and two brand-new designs available, now homeowners can select an exterior that truly reflects their personal style.
• We’ve added visual appeal to our “Cascade” exterior by incorporating a mix of materials including shake shingles, horizontal siding, and vertical board and batten. Rustic corbels, tapered front porch columns, and optional stone accents add even more interest.
• We’ve refreshed our “Prairie” exterior to include a 24” overhang on the full-hipped roof, Prairie-style grids on front windows, appealing stucco accents, and optional stone details.
• If you appreciate rustic comfort combined with contemporary flair, you’ll love our new “Modern Farmhouse” exterior style. It offers clean lines, a steeper roof pitch, vertical board and batten with stucco accents, and a historic farmhouse window grid in a vertical orientation on front windows.
• Favor the distinctive details of Craftsman architecture? Our new “California Craftsman” exterior is just for you! A lower-pitched roof with front gables and corbels, horizontal siding, double-post columns with a pedestal base, and 3-over-1 window grids with flared header trim combine to create classic Craftsman appeal. Optional stone details lend even more character!
Build Your New Garden Collection Dream Home in Meridian, Nampa, or Kuna
Want to learn more about the updated Garden Collection and experiment with available options? We invite you to visit the “Garden Collection” page at mycolemanhome.com and click on any floorplan! You’ll find description details, a summary of options, and an orange “Personalize Floorplan Tool” button that lets you explore structural options, exterior styles, and more.
And when you’re ready to learn more about building a Garden Collection dream home of your own, come see us in Meridian, Nampa, or Kuna! New Garden Collection homesites are available now at The Oaks North and Orchard Creek in Meridian, Carriage Hill West and Fairhaven in Nampa, and Sterling Ranch in Kuna. These welcoming communities offer convenient central locations and luxurious amenities the whole family will enjoy!