The Carriage Hill North community sits near the intersection of Lake Lowell Avenue and South Middleton Road in West Nampa. The location of this community lends to its peaceful appeal and is within reach of local businesses. Enjoy a tasty dish at Brick 29 Bistro, Italian To Go or Café de Coco, then see a show at Edwards Nampa Gateway Stadium. Pack a picnic, and within minutes you can hike the hills and play on the beach at Lake Lowell. Health care, fitness, pampering and more is just minutes away. Find happiness in convenience and recreation at Carriage Hill North.
Carriage Hill North offers beautiful homes from the Woodland Collection.
Available HomesitesEnlarge Interactive Map
Places of Interest
- Neighborhood Walmart – 2 minutes
- Gem Stop Convenience Store – 1 minute
- Lake Lowell Park – 4 minutes
- RedHawk Golf Course – 3 minutes
- Nampa Recreation Center – 6 minutes
- I-84 – 10 minutes
- Community pool
- Spacious homesites
- Community parks and playground
- Beautiful landscaping and tree-lined walking paths
- Pressurized irrigation available
Sales Center Directions
11245 W Rosette Drive
Nampa, Idaho 83686
Located off Lake Lowell Ave., between Middleton Rd. & Midway Rd.
Sales Center Hours
Call for private appointment.
Closed most holidays.
Current Happenings at Carriage Hill North
This tranquil Nampa locale is surrounded by natural beauty and recreation, and only a few spacious Woodland Collection homesites remain! If you’d love to have a Carriage Hill North dream home of your own, reach out to our Team of Experts today!
Pricing subject to change.
* Denotes extended floorplan. Bonus room and/or bedroom will need to be added to meet the minimum square foot requirements in this community.