Discover Heron River, a hidden gem nestled alongside the beautiful Boise River and situated just one mile east of charming, rural Star. This lavish planned community includes more than 75 acres of protected open space, which is accented by stunning water features. This creates a tranquil backdrop of rustic beauty that welcomes you home. With luxuries like a community clubhouse and fitness center, you can swim in the resort-style pool, hit the gym or catch a game of tennis. A planned commercial district will offer shopping, dining, entertainment and more. You’ll love the welcoming small-town warmth you find in downtown Star and being just minutes from Eagle. Slow down and savor the sweet life at Heron River.
Heron River will offer beautiful homes from the Countryside Collection
Available HomesitesEnlarge Interactive Map
- Bi-Mart | 5 minutes
- Walgreens | 11 minutes
- Star River Walk Park and Boise River | 6 minutes
- River Birch Golf Course | 8 minutes
- The Gym | 3 minutes
- I-84 | 25 minutes
- Over 75 acres of protected open space
- Community Center including chef’s kitchen and cozy fireplace
- Community Pool featuring children’s wading area, outdoor gas BBQ kitchen/dining area and firepit
- Tennis courts and playground
- Natural lake, ponds and flowing creek
- Peaceful meandering pathways and nature trails
- Easy access to the Boise River and Star River Walk
Sales Center Directions
10128 W. Twisted Vine Drive
Star, Idaho 83669
Located off W. State St./Hwy. 44. between Hwy. 16 & Star Rd.
Sales Center Hours
Limited availability. Please call for viewing appointments and information on available homes.