Picture yourself at The Oaks North, a new master-planned community designed to give you more family time, more relaxation, and more fun! Majestic mountain views beckon you to step outside, and so many recreation opportunities lie just beyond your door. Unwind after a long day with a dip in the luxurious community pool, or enjoy quality time with your kids while casting a line off the fishing pier. Refresh your spirit with a stroll along a tree-lined path or kindle a new connection over some basketball at the sport court. Wide open fields encourage kids of all ages to get outside, and space for community barbecues and picnics helps turn neighbors into lifelong friends. A prime northwest Meridian location means you’re only minutes from a grocery run at the Walmart Supercenter or a great cup of coffee at Starbucks, while quick I-84 access makes it easy to enjoy everything Boise has to offer. Discover the abundant, active lifestyle waiting for you at The Oaks North in Meridian, Idaho.
Available HomesitesEnlarge Interactive Map
- Fred Meyer & Starbucks – 6 minutes
- Maverik – 4 minutes
- Fuller Park – 7 minutes
- Lakeview Golf Course – 5 minutes
- Idaho Fitness Factory – 5 minutes
- I-84 – 9 minutes
- Central location to the entire Treasure Valley
- Community pool and playground
- Community pond with fishing pier
- Sport court for tennis, pickleball and basketball
- Multi-use turf field for sports and group events
- Peaceful walking paths and open green spaces
Sales Center Directions
5592 W. Torana Dr.
Meridian, Idaho 83646
Located off McMillan Rd., between Black Cat Rd. and McDermott Rd.
Sales Center Hours
MODEL HOMES OPEN DAILY
Closed holidays. Appointments are available for earlier times and on special occasions, just call ahead.