The Oaks sits near the corner of McMillan & Black Cat Roads in north Meridian. Located in a country setting, homeowners enjoy a quiet surrounding and the luxury of easy access to urban amenities. A hop, skip and a jump away, you can picnic and play at Fuller Park, or get a round of golf in at Lakeview Golf Club. A bit up the road, Wagner Farms offers fresh fruits, vegetables and eggs grown locally. Just a jaunt away, take your grocery list to Fred Meyer and fill your fridge and pantry. Life at The Oaks in Meridian, Idaho is serene and convenient.
Available HomesitesEnlarge Interactive Map
- Fred Meyer & Starbucks – 6 minutes
- Maverik – 4 minutes
- Fuller Park – 7 minutes
- Lakeview Golf Course – 5 minutes
- Idaho Fitness Factory – 5 minutes
- I-84 – 9 minutes
- Great central location to the entire Treasure Valley
- Meridian, Idaho named one of the best places to live, Money Magazine
- Large community parks & playgrounds
- Future community pool
- Country feel yet close to it all
- Pressurized irrigation
Sales Center Directions
5592 W. Torana Dr.
Meridian, Idaho 83646
Located off McMillan Rd., between Black Cat Rd. and McDermott Rd.
Sales Center Hours
Call for private appointment.
Closed most holidays.
Current Happenings at The Oaks
Hurry! Only limited opportunities remain in this serene Meridian community, so if you’d like to make your home at The Oaks, contact our Team of Experts today!
Move-in Ready Homes
No homes available